Sportsman XP 1000
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT LIMITS
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
Go further with the Sportsman XP 1000, built with unrelenting power to overcome tough terrain and legendary suspension and handling for added comfort on the trails ahead.
SPORTSMAN XP 1000
- 26" CST Tires & 14" Aluminum Wheels
- Polaris 2500 HD Winch
- On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Trimode Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 11.5" Ground Clearance
- Integrated 6 Gal. Storage
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arms Front & Rear Suspensions
- Standard Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- TURF Differential
- Engine Type
- ProStar® 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin-Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H; Shaft Drive
- Drive System Type
- High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD / 2WD
- Front Suspension
- High-Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 22.9 cm (9") Travel
- Rear Suspension
- High-Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 26 cm (10.25") Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic operated disc brakes on front and rear wheels
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Tyres
- 26 x 10-14; CST
- 14" Cast Aluminium
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 55 kg (121 lb) / 110 kg (242 lb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.9 L (5.25 gal)
- Ground Clearance
- 29.2 cm (11.5")
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 211.4 x 120.9 x 140.8 cm (83.25 x 47.6 x 55")
- Payload capacity
- 261 kg (575 lb)
- 134.6 cm (53")
- Dry Weight
- 374 kg (824 lb)
- Seat Height
- 94 cm (37")
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 680 kg (1,500 lb)
- Standard 3.2 cm (1.25") Receiver
- • All Digital Gauge • Speedometer • Odometer • Tachometer • Two Tripmeters • Hour Metre • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • AWD Indicator • Volt Metre • Coolant Temperature • Hi-Temp Light • Clock • DC Outlet
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights / Taillights
- Quad L7e
Enjoy hitting the trails in comfort, with legendary Sportsman suspension and ride handling to maximize your ride experience.
Explore New Terrain
Overcome obstacles with ease, equipped with high clearance dual arched A-arm and independent rear suspension to soak up the bumps and ruts and keep you comfortable through uneven terrain.
Chase More Trails
Take on any terrain with new Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS), for less fatigue after a long day on the trails.
Take on the outdoors with integrated storage and added vehicle protection. Making you ready for anything that comes your way.
26" CST Tires
Polaris 2500 HD, cable
4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder Engine
Power through tough terrain
Power Through the Elements
Efficient and manageable at slow speeds, yet incredibly strong for hauling cargo, or pushing through rough terrain.
Ready for Any Terrain
Equipped with 26" CST Tires complemented by a powerfull engine to keep you going when the trail gets tough.
Pack It In and Out
Bring as much gear, or as little as you need for the adventure ahead. With 360 lb. rack capacity, 6-gallons of combined storage and 419 lb. towing capacity.
Premium performance comes standard when you choose the Sportsman XP 1000. Save time, money and hassle while you elevate the riding experience with factory-installed extras to make the most capable ATV even better.
Make the Machine Yours
Utilize the many tie-down points – giving you customization to fit your needs. Turn this trail beast into a workaholic by adding additional accessories.
Extend Your Day
With powerfulll lighting, you can start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead in dusty or low-light conditions.