A new and exclusive offer for customers in UK and Ireland: Any customer purchasing a new, full-size, three-seat, petrol Ranger (Ranger 1000 / XP 1000) fitted with a half cab is eligible for a FREE upgrade to a premium full cab kit, worth £2,760*.
Running from 1st February 2023 until 30th April 2023, the cab upgrade offer will give new Polaris Ranger 1000 / XP 1000 owners the benefits of a premium full cab at no extra cost, providing riders with next-level comfort, in-cab noise reduction and complete protection.
The premium full cab upgrade comprises poly doors with manual-crank windows, a premium poly roof, a glass rear panel and a full glass, tip-out windshield complete with a windshield wiper and washer system. The components are built to perfectly fit the contours of the profile tube cab frame, floor and body panels, ensuring a 360-degree seal and seamless integration.
Upgrading from a half cab to a premium cab adds full doors to the cab, offering complete 360-degree coverage, making the interior warmer, quieter, and more protective. The manual crank window doors feature an upper glass window that can be manually opened and closed for ventilation, an added in-door storage compartment and an audio-ready speaker mount. With 2.5cm tube steel frames, the inner and outer shells being made from high-quality injection-moulded plastics with shatterproof tempered safety glass windows, the premium full doors can handle the rigours of the off-road.
The scratch-resistant glass tip-out windshield and glass rear panel provide superior optical clarity, are heavy-duty to withstand extreme cold weather, and are built to curve with the vehicle for a perfect seal. The tip-out windshield design offers three positions – open, closed and vented – with a gas strut for assisted easy opening and closing. Included in the premium full cab kit is the wiper and washer system.
Lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant, the premium poly roof provides complete protection from the elements with a contoured design to reduce standing water. The roof includes a roof liner for reduced cab noise, hidden wiring, and the added benefit of a premium finish.
With a fully kitted Ranger cab, why not explore the wide range of specially-engineered accessories offered by Polaris, including the in-cab heater and defrost system, integrated audio systems, light bars, plows and winches, as well as hundreds of Lock&Ride storage solutions for the cargo bed.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase a new Ranger 1000 or XP1000 from your local dealer between 1 February and the 30 April 2023 and receive a free premium cab kit upgrade from the half cab whilst stocks last.
- Offer only available on the purchases of new machines between 1 February and the 30 April 2023.
- No Cash alternative.
- This offer cannot be used with any other Polaris Britain or Club Polaris offer currently running.
- Sign up to Polaris Marketing and Promotions needed to receive your upgrade code.
- Orders must be placed and confirmed directly with your local Polaris dealer with your voucher code from Polaris Marketing and Promotions within the promotional window to be eligible.
- Stock limitations may apply, and Polaris hold the right to refuse the promotion for any reason.
- This promotion is available for the new 2023 Ranger 1000 and XP1000 Homologation EU purchased with a half cab kit.
- Prices exclude VAT and apply to EU-homologated models only.
- Your details will be used for voucher distribution and future marketing and promotional purposes from Polaris Britain, opt-out is available.
- Upgrade fitting will be charged by the dealer and does not form part of this promotion.
- The upgrade kit includes
- Crank window doors
- Tip out window screen
- FREE premium full cab upgrade from Polaris Half Cab on any Ranger 1000 / XP1000 worth £2760.